Interested in planting + styling your very own patio garden, but not sure where to start? This seminar is all about learning how to choose the correct plants for your aesthetic and environment as well as the key components to selecting containers that work. You’ll learn all about desert-based plants that flourish in SoCal + even get to take home your own smaller version!
• Brunch provided by Sweetgreen + cocktail mixed on site
• Greg demo + seminar information
• Q&A with Greg and our plant specialists
• RG Event Kit (muslin bag, info sheet, dropper, notebook, pen)
• Limited edition 4x7 Rolling Greens Art Print
• Your very own potted cactus to take home! Includes: 6-8” container, 1 cactus, soil, gravel, decorative topper use of tools + techniques
Please note that workshops are NON-REFUNDABLE and that dates + times may be subject to change at any time. There is a 10 person minimum requirement for this class to proceed. If we do not reach 10 participants we will unfortunately have to cancel the class and refund you in full 48 hours before the scheduled workshop.
You will receive an email from us with shipping information. Please ignore this email if you only purchased a spot at an event, we will not be shipping anything to you. There will be an additional email sent with confirmation and additional details regarding this event!